Dismas current and former residents, volunteers, mentors, board members, and friends gather annually to honor the contributions of community members who help make Dismas a true family.
During this event, attendees are inspired by resident and volunteer testimonials, and celebrate honorees as they are recognized for their service and commitment to the mission of Dismas.
For more information, contact Kenisha Rhone, Director of Marketing, Communications & Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honored in 2021 for their exceptional contributions during a virtual ceremony were:
- Thomas “Tom” Stearns – Grace Morales Commitment Award
- Dawn Mason – Board Member of the Year
- Centerstone – Community Partner of the Year
- Mary Beth Harding – Volunteer of the Year
- Hannah “Grace” Jensen – Student Volunteer of the Year
- Edward Jones – John Jenkins, Jr. Resident Award
Honored in 2020 for their exceptional contributions were:
- Brandon Harper, Resident of the Year
- FiFi Johnson, Volunteer of the Year
- Robert Fuller. Student Volunteer of the Year
- Interfaith Dental Services, Community Partner of the Year
- Paul Connelly, Board Member of the Year
- Kay Kretsch, Grace Morales Commitment to Service Award
Their contributions allow us to convey our collective expression of gratitude of service for all the volunteers who share their time and talent with Dismas residents.
- Joel Gipson – Resident of the Year
- Kala Kloeber – Volunteer of the Year
- Mary Welch – Student Volunteer of the Year
- Shade Tree Clinic – Community Partner of the Year
- Bob Adams – Board Member of the Year
- Patrick Theobald – Grace Morales Commitment to Service Award
Sponsors like First Tennessee Bank, TomKats Catering, and Vanderbilt University helped us make this night possible.