Where is Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers being held?
- Wilburn Street Studio
307 Wilburn St, Nashville, TN 37207
When is Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers?
- Saturday, May 20 from 12-4 PM
(Last Call for sampling is at 3:30)
What does my ticket get me?
- Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers offers our guests samples from local distilleries and wineries. Your admission also includes a souvenir cup and an unlimited dance party with our featured DJ! Food will be available for purchase on-site.
I’m the Designated Driver. What does my ticket get me?
- Your admission also includes a souvenir cup, and an unlimited dance party with our featured DJ! No alcohol will be served.
Are there rules for me bringing my pet?*
- The whiskered friends of our guests must remain on a leash at all times. More information below!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Must be 21+ to enter and show a valid ID (sorry, no children or babies allowed)
Can I purchase my ticket on the day of the event?
- Yes! Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers is a cashless event. Tickets purchased on-site will increase to $75. Designated Driver tickets will increase to $35.
What are my options for parking?
- There is plentiful parking on-site at Wilburn Street Studio and street parking.
What are my transportation options for getting to and from the event?
- Check back for more information.
What if it rains?
- This is a rain or shine event! Must be 21+ to enter with a valid ID.
What’s the refund policy?
- All sales are final. If you find that you’re unable to attend, we encourage you to gift your ticket(s) to a friend!
All whiskered friends are welcome to attend Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers, however, we ask that you use personal discretion when it comes to understanding your pet’s ability to cohabitate in a venue with a couple hundred people and their pets.
- All pets are required to be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are allowed off leash ONLY in the PAWty Zone fenced-in area and must be accompanied by their owner.
- No food or glass in PAWty Zone fenced-in area.
- Owners must accompany, control, attend to, and clean up after their pet at all times.
- Acts of aggression are prohibited.
- No excessive barking.
- Pets are not allowed to destroy grounds or equipment.
- Owners are responsible for any damage caused by them or their pet.
Dismas House is not responsible for the behavior of any pet. Bites or injuries should be reported to animal control.
The rules are intended to protect everyone’s use and enjoyment while at Whiskey, Wine & Whiskers.
Please adhere to all rules and report any incidents to a Dismas House staff member.